Thursday, July 24, 2008

as of 2day very little has changed ... my go/2 recruiter @ the Boston Peace Corps office has left the PC.
I'm left not knowing anything new about my invitation status .... when/where or "if" I'll be going anywhere in October ...
considering that on very short notice i will not only have to find a renter for my house; but i will also have to jettison years of clutter, it is all soooo very frustrating ...
No tag sale planned; just one big give away !!!!!

there have been 2 postings on the PC South Pacific web site about others that have been given a date of 9 October ... sooo in the most vague of terms i will also use that as an important date in which to plan ... PATIENCE & FLEXIBILITY a PC must....

In the back of my mind i'm starting to make back up plans to travel to India, Nepal and then Africa. i certainly will not do another New England winter ... no matter how much global warming has made winters here much more of a crap shoot with green grass into December ... i'm outta here !!!

as for my final days @ American Airlines,(7 days left ) it turns out that because of my A/A leave status until 7/31 i will not have a final flight ... at least not in an A/A aircraft but what i'm now planning is; a hot air balloon ride over the Berkshires @ sunset with Teva and Anastasia ... should be kool !!!! yes there will be Champagne !!!!

No comments: