Monday, December 21, 2009

It's the THOUGHT that counts .... REALLY

Last friday i came home for lunch and the boys in the neighborhood came running up to me to tell me that the power company had been by my house to tell me "PAY YOUR BILL OR ELSE WE TURN OFF YOUR POWER". Well that was all news to me. Where i work they pay my electric bill, BUT this was friday and i certainly did NOT want to spend the weekend in the DARK. So i rode my bicycle as fast as i could and tried to pay the outstanding bill. Part of the charge listed was a reconnection fee. I told them i would pay the electric bill BUT not the reconnection fee because i was never DIS-CONNECTED !!!!!
well this IS the holiday season and i should have known better.
Today the power company stopped by yet again and said "PAY THE RE-CONNECT FEE OR OFF GOES YOUR POWER"
What DA .....
sooo my friends
"IT'S THE THOUGHT THAT COUNTS" .. REALLY
I'm on my way to pay to re-connect what never was dis-connected because of the power of suggestion !!!!

No comments: