Tuesday, September 1, 2009

YEA... I'VE GOT MAIL !!! well kinda of !!!

Okay i have been in and out of 3rd world countries for years. I take lots of deep breaths and heavy sighs. My expectations are very very low and my eXcitement when things go right is sincerely one of gratitude.
BUT answer me this one BATMAN ...
how bad does it happen to be that a package mailed from Seattle on july 27th and arrives with a postmarked stamp in NUKUALOFA TONGA ... my home town and where the P.O. box is located ... it arrives here on the 17th of August and i don't get it until September 2nd.... what is sooo WRONG ... the post office floor plan is NOT so BIG that it takes more than 2 weeks to walk across the room and put my envelope in the PC mail box ...
i'll find out later today ... there is a new CEO at the P.O. and i'm going to ask him .. and while I'm there i'll be looking for my other package mailed 6 weeks ago from the USA .. the USPS swears it's in TONGA ... and yet there is NO SIGN OF IT HERE !!!!!

!!!OIAUE !!!

No comments: