Monday, November 16, 2009

be careful what you wish for

This is a follow up entry in reference to last week's issue with "DOGS" ...

Simply put the dog issue really came to a peak when my landlord got a new puppy. We already had two dogs that would bark at strangers, but always had a warm wiggly tail when i walked into the yard. i was happy with that.
Then a new dog arrived. Well right from day one this new puppy would growl and when i returned from America the puppy... now much bigger, started to bite at my feet.
I swear i have a long standing dislike when dog owners say "ohhh he is just playing" ... well i don't think a dog growling at me and then trying to bite into my foot with every step i take, is much FUN and as far as i'm concerned it's NOT how "I" want to play.
i tried several methods to get this DUMB-ASS dog to like me.
After failing at dog biscuit therapy and trying to be nice "I WISHED THE DOG WAS DEAD"

Then on thursday in front of my very eyes, as i bicycled into the yard the dog went running right by me and was whacked DEAD by a passing car ....
It didn't take long before the neighborhood boys came by, scrapped him up, and then brought the dog into an open field, started a fire and eat HOT DOG for their supper.
A hard reality .... but ... the "TONGAN WAY"

Seeing the dog in a bun wasn't the end i wanted for "ANGEL" .... yes the dogs name was "ANGEL" ... but it certainly fast pathed the dog to it's name sake and i hope now ANGEL has really become a "GOOD ANGEL" !!!!

I figure i still have a few wishes to come true ... unfortunately i feel as if i wasted ONE of them on ANGEL .... but more likely it was just that dog's KARMA ... personally .... Well NOW i'm using all my wishes to win the LOTTERY
JUST BE CAREFUL WHAT "YOU" WISH FOR .... IT JUST MIGHT BECOME TRUE !!!

peace out from the flip side of the world

1 comment:

Penny said...

OMG! I didn't realize you'd been traumatized. Sorry about the "cat person" comment. I'd heard about the canine cuisine here but have yet to meet anyone who has admitted to tasting it. You do realize the negative karmic debt you've entailed. Best to get a large Great Dane when you get back to the states and develop a functional relationship....Funny story.